At CornerstoneVision our goal is to never turn anyone away who is in need of our counseling and psychological services. Our fees are based upon insurance and community.
- Fee for service/cash pay rates (These fees are applicable only when insurance is not being used.)
- Ph.D.: $115 per each 45-50 min. session
- Licensed Masters: $105 per 45-50 min. session
- Associate Masters: $75 per session
- Church Assistance: $70 per session if not using insurance along with church contract
- Premarital Counseling: $70 per session
- Adjusted Fee: $40 to $90 (Adjustments are based on family income and number of individuals in the household)
- *Report Writing Fees: $135-150 per unit/hour
- Testing/Assessments/Reports: $135-175 per 50-minute unit, depending on procedure codes
- Court Services: $195 per 50 minutes-port to port (Retainers Required)
- We are contracted with most major insurance companies. Please call for details on contract rates.
All records are kept confidential and are maintained in locked files. No information concerning a client may be released without the client’s written consent. We observe State and Federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) privacy policies. Please see our NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES for more details and for a copy of the appropriate forms to complete
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
Please note that any checks returned to Vision Counseling for insufficient funds will incur a $35.00 charge payable to Vision Counseling, in addition to any fees your bank may charge.
MISSED APPOINTMENT NOTICE
Vision Counseling requires 24-hour notice to cancel an appointment.
There is a $40.00 Late Cancel Fee for less than 24-hour notice. *
*For Dr. Sowles clients, if the late cancel appointment cannot be filled, the charge is $115.00.
The No Show Fee for:
- Dr. Sowles is $115.00
- Licensed therapist is $105
- Non-licensed therapist is $75.00
CVC’s answering machine is available 24 hours a day to leave messages. Please call extension 110 to cancel your appointments.